Monday, March 18, 2013

So let's get this week rolling

The future has many names. For the weak it is unattainable. For the fearful it is the unknown. For the bold it is opportunity.
~Victor Hugo



I need a personal assistant or a social secretary! (hmmmm... Downton Abbey much?)

I've got so many extracurriculars scheduled that I need to sit down and really take a gander at the calendar and channel my inner Boy Scout and be prepared! I currently feel like I'm careening from activity to event to commitments without much time to catch my breath or adequately prepare. Ah well, #MeProblems*

And on this Meatless Monday I note with much amusement that I managed to get "The Others" to eat a whole week of meatless with nary a complaint.  In fact, I don't even think they noticed. Progress!


*see what I did there? a hashtag! I'm such a hipster! LOL

No comments: