- Went to a funeral. The irony is that each person who spoke said that the child had stated that she didn’t want a sad funeral – she wanted an Irish wake; a happy party where people remembered her and laughed, and each time they said it everyone cried. I hate cancer.
- Wrote. Plot bunnies beckoned.
- Practiced harp. Not really much but I did a little bit so shut up okay stop nagging me.
- Work on push-ups! Down is fine! Up? Not so much. The shame of it all
This week I will:
- Clean the fridge. No not really, but it sounds good doesn’t it?
- Get organized!! No not really, but it sounds good doesn’t it?