Dear Summer, is this heat and humidity really necessary? No love, Me.
- I tackled some much over-due gardening...I hate gardening. I've really tried to like it. I got to kill/rip out – so, as hateful jobs go it wasn't as bad as it could be. However, I twisted my knee by stepping into a rabbit-hole and I got a sun burn (but only on spots I missed with the sunscreen).
- went to a meatfest kinda southern BBQ resto and managed to eat vegetarian much to the amusement of our server.
- I may have bought several bolts of linen. There is a strong strong possibility that these bolts are in my basement… at this very moment. Hello, My name is Lady Susanna Gunn and I have a fabric problem…
- My hip is sciatica-ing or something.
- We washed the dog. She is not impressed. Boiling hot day and nice cool clean water (and a lovely organic fur-friendly shampoo) and she is miserable, BUT had it been a freezing spring morning and had the kiddie pool been a ditch full of muddy sludge or had we been near the swamp and had there been green slime /algae it would have been great fun.