Sunday, July 28, 2013

Awesome!

Today is officially the most perfect example of Canadian summer weather!
23C, sunny, low humidity and a lovely breeze.

Work'll be fun - I think I'm the only one in my hallway who is not on vacation. Boss bought us a Keurig machine - awesome freshly brewed coffee with no waste (at least in brewed but undrunk coffee) I did have serious pangs of guilt with regards to the little plastic cups. I found little reusable cartridges for the machine - bye bye guilt!

My tomato plants have become victims of their own success - they're collapsing under the weight of their own growth and bounty.

time to go outside and sit in the perfect weather

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Nice weather is the best. I'm very lucky to live in an area with mild weather year round. We have a Keurig and I like it, but the lazy side of me would rather brew a whole pot all at once.

Gingerspark said...

Actually I'm lazy enough to want my coffee brewed and brought to me while I'm still in bed. ;)