Friday, April 05, 2013

It's Friday! The golden child of the working week.

About time!


 

Not only is another world possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.
~Arundhati Roy



 

There simply are not enough days or hours in a weekend.
My plans:
  • Work on the corset I'm hoping to finish by Lady Mary Tournament (stay tuned for pictures! maybe.) I have no idea why working with boning is freaking me out so much.
  • Get organized, but I always say that... wishful thinking.
  • Tune my harp cuz ... LOL ... it's so bad even I can tell it's out of tune. 
  • If the weather is any good I hope to get out with my camera and the pooch and get some pictures.  I love hiking in the spring!  The dog loves the mud.  But one station swears it'll be lovely and the other is calling for rain.   
How about you lot out there in Internetlandia? 

Have a wonderful weekend, but haste ye' back!

No comments: