Monday, June 03, 2013

on playing hookey

I played hookey today.

I went to The Hammer and wandered around downtown. had lunch in a lovely little Mexican restaurant. It was lovely to find a restaurant that was vegetarian and vegan friendly - as I've said before there are only so many veggie burgers one can eat.

I drove home the back-roads way - it takes way longer but it was such a lovely day!*

I spent the rest of the day getting the seedlings planted. Not that I'm a huge gardener but I am trying.

I am also addicted to a new web site called Duolingo; pick a language and get learning.

I just noticed that ever sentence in this entry starts with "I" - See? It really is all about me. ;)



* sunny, cool breeze, and abso-freaking-lutely NO humidity. The weather has now been discussed.

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Hey, it's your blog and it can be all about you if you want it to be!
Mex-I-Can! I love that. Pretty darn original.

Gingerspark said...

The food was delish! In case you decide to head Noorth when you're done with RT 66. :)