Saturday, June 15, 2013

Important information for men

Just some information for all you men folk out there.

We women have noticed that you sometimes like to smell your clothes before you put them - this is fine.  We women like to imagine* that it's because you, along with us, enjoy the fresh smell of clean laundry.

HOWEVER, if at ANY POINT during the dressing process you feel the need to get a second opinion and turn to some unsuspecting soul and "does this smell okay?"

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! If you have to ask... NO, it probably doesn't smell okay


*I say imagine because deep in our souls we really know the real reason...

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

I do my own laundry and it smells just fine! If however, my wife did do my laundry, I certainly would NOT smell it. At least not in front of her...

Gingerspark said...

Ha! :)