Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's lunchtime somewhere in the world.

So far today,
  • I have almost knocked myself out with a door. The mechanism on a normally VERY heavy door was broken, I yoinked with typical force and KA-POW. Either that or my workouts are really paying off. No. really! That is totally what happened.
  • I have a PR crisis on my hands. Oy Vey! The emails!
  • I found out via the grapevine that people are saying I am responsible for getting someone fired. Seriously? 0.o
  • I have a headache. Might be door related.
  • I’m on my umpteenth coffee because: I have almost knocked myself out with a door, I Have a PR crisis on my hands, I found out via the grapevine that people are saying I am responsible for getting someone fired, and I have a headache.

How’s your Tuesday so far?

No comments: