* 1. What is your favourite word?
I don't have an all-time favourite word. I love words. I get several "word of the day" emails in my inbox daily. I'm told I have an obnoxious tendency to use big words.
I become intrigued by a word until I find a new one that tickles my fancy. I am fickle word lover.
* 2. What is your least favourite word?
I gotta go with the Rabbit on this one - No. I hate hearing it. (Don't mind saying it - but that is another story innit?)
* 3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Actually, I'm not sure. I'm not sure I want to know. Inspiration and flashes of creativity seems to come from unexpected places.
* 4. What turns you off?
Dogma, rules, "boxes", uptightedness (yes, that is a word. I just made it up, but it's still a word)
* 5. What is your favourite curse word?
I use shit and fuck alot. I don't know if that makes them my favourites or just the most easily accessible.
* 6. What sound or noise do you love?
I love hearing laughter. I love hearing silence. I love hearing nature's music with no human interference.
* 7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Persistent incessant noise: other people's music blaring out of their cars and drowning out my music, or my enjoyment of nature, or my conversations - Seriously shithead, your music isn't THAT good. I also hate the sound of someone barfing. And snoring? grrrrr
Loud cars and motorcycles (loud=/= fast, it just means your muffler be broke)
* 8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
* 9. What profession would you not like to do?
Teaching (any age group) I have no patience. Actually, having no patience eliminates quite alot of careers.
* 10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Girl, go back, start over, and this time, really give'em what for