Tuesday, August 01, 2006

who's going to pick up these pieces?


I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect. (George Carlin)


Dear George,
You have only to listen to the news…the pieces of hell are in evidence everywhere.
There are pieces in the Middle East. There are pieces in Africa. There are pieces anywhere a child is harmed, and anywhere Gaia is irrevocably damaged. They are everywhere where people choose to hate rather than find a way to co-exist, and everywhere people turn their backs and do nothing to help those in need and those who suffer (not just those in war torn areas, but all those who are alone and forgotten)
…Chaos has indeed come again.
Kindest Regards,
Me


I pray for all of humanity to one day feel the pulse of the Mother Earth in their feet as they tread.
I pray for mankind to find the faith to believe in the messages carried by their dreams and to see beyond the visible world.
I pray that everyone I come in contact with can walk away with much, or at least some, of the happiness that lives within me.
I pray for peace, acceptance, and tolerance for all who express their love for the higher power (whatever that name may be).
Most of all,
I pray for an end to the violence and depravity that darkens many souls.
Peace be with us all!

photo credit: unknown

No comments: