- Went to Denmark
- Learned to cable (or more correctly - learning)
- throw knives
- SCA events
I don't really make'em, so I don't really keep 'em or break 'em.
I do reset - we review budgets/ savings/ schedules and organize.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes - two good friends.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
ummm... technically no. They died last year, but very close to the holidays
5. What countries did you visit?
Denmark & USA
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
more control (self-control?) of my schedule.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June - Denmark
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
lotsa progress in lots of areas, but nothing really big.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I plan to do too much, and I fail to "get to it all"
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Back issues, and hip/knee issues. All sorted. May the gods and goddess bless the alternative care types Chiropractors/massage therapists/ yoga therapists.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My own family - they are awesome.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Many politicians... many public servants...
14. Where did most of your money go?
House, kids, pets
15. What were you really, really, really excited about?
Life - I know that sounds trite, but I love my family, my job, my house, my friends, and my "hobbies"
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder?
b) Bigger or smaller?
About the same
c) Richer or poorer?
about the same
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I'd spent more time outside with my kids, pets, and my garden
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worrying, procrastinating, sitting
20. How did you spend Christmas?
My in-laws came - it's all good
21. What was your favourite month of 2010?
I always love Octobers, but June was awesome!
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?!
I'm already in love
23. What were your favourite TV programmes?
no tv - I do have shows I lik but I dvd/youtube 'em, but I do love edu-tainment.
24. How will you ring in the New Year?
Kissed hubbins good-night and told each other we'd see each other next year and went to sleep.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Practical Magic - I had no idea it was a book. *blush*
27. What were your greatest musical discoveries?
Heather Dale and Runrig
28. What did you want and get?
A nice bow, a serger, a new laptop, and an old fashion popcorn maker - pretty shallow, eh? ;)
29. What did you want and not get?
A pony! LOL just kidding! Nothing that I needed.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
I did not see anything except Robin Hood with Russell Crowe
It was not a "favourite"
31. What did you do on your birthday?
hubbin BBQ'd, kids made a cake.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
weight loss? I guess.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Yoga pants. Comfort first. Egads I hate fashion and shopping.
34. What kept you sane?
yoga and laughter.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None! I'm strangely "celebie-free". It's quite odd
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
too many - I'm "this" close to being banned from listening to the news ;P
37. Who did you miss?
Nobody really - I'm in touch with family and friends online, and in person.
38. Who were the best new people you met?)
I met Vicki in person :D
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
taking time for me is important.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up 2010.
*buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzes like a Vuvuzala*